1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. IbrahimViking
    IbrahimViking
    Yaaay! You are liked here even many more times every day than the official likes youbget,cuz not everyone clicks the word. <3 Thanks for being you.
    Feb 18, 2020
  2. IbrahimViking
    IbrahimViking
    I'm not sure if sharing something slightly negative is a good thing to share, but I've noticed that being on NF forum so far into the counter made me doubt I could make it :/ . But it's my choice to believe the thoughts that I entertain, or not.
    Feb 18, 2020
  3. IbrahimViking
    IbrahimViking
    There's one more thing that I have noticed a few times.
    Feb 18, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You're very sweet to meee.

I asked if you wanna share anything good or bad :)
    So what are you saying, being on on the forum while so far into your streak makes you doubt you can make it? So are you saying you need to get off the forum?

Whats the other thing?
    Feb 18, 2020
  5. IbrahimViking
    IbrahimViking
    That I am seeing fewer self-deprecating remarks from you is another thing I want to share and celebrate. If you wouldn't say something, even in jest, about a good friend (e.g. "no, she isn't that great really"), you probably shouldn't say that about yourself in response to a compliment.
    Feb 19, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    hehe. I still do that and believe that most of the time. however, its also about feeling like if i deserve the words or not..i get overwhelmed sometimes , if i say "i am not really __." i dont want the person to *have *to say "oh u really are __ because ___ " ..lol but idk this is all complex. but I have gotten better in self esteem in some ways.
    Feb 19, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    hehe , wow you're really paying attention to me and I do appreciate you so much, Sweet Viking.You sent a little wish up to the starry skies for me to get 1k in likes and youre so happy for me it warms my heart. :*

Now, did I correctly understand what you were sayiing up there about being on the forum?
    Feb 19, 2020
  8. IbrahimViking
    IbrahimViking
    Reading about how others find it hard, kinda reminded me that this is supposed to be hard, yeah. And now I'm kinda thinking how to prevent a reset, when I honestly forgot about the counter for weeks. I'm in my bf's country now for a visit so no worries though for now, :D until I go home again.
    Feb 19, 2020
  9. IbrahimViking
    IbrahimViking
    I'm also having an existential crisis, when I thought I could never have one. But the basis of that I can't put into words.
    Feb 19, 2020
  10. IbrahimViking
    IbrahimViking
    As for the previous topic, I just think you have to be at least as kind and generous with yourself as you are with other people. You can't make yourself this one exception, this one girl that you are unkind towards. But you know that already, I just have the honour to remind you of that :)
    Feb 19, 2020
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's kinda deep.. Sometimes there are periods where it is less hard and theres nothing wrong with that, its celebratory. If you don't feel its hard right now then relax..hehe.
    Feb 19, 2020
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Also ya, don't stress yourself out too much..if you need a break from reading how difficult it is for others then you should take 1.
    I will say I've often heard you should devise a plan like right now for when you leave your bf..:/
    Anyways, I hope you're having a lovely time :+)
    I'm sorry you're going through that, I believe in you and I am hoping you can pull through and figure things out.
    Feb 19, 2020
  13. IbrahimViking
    IbrahimViking
    So at least to yourself say "yeah, they're right, I'm effin' stellar! You're welcome, friends, enjoy my wonderful company". I think that even if you say it jokingly to yourself sometimes, even sardonically "yep, you are lucky to have me around", eventually you'll realise that it's well deserved (cuz it is), and enjoy being your wonderful self that we love, even more.
    Feb 19, 2020
  14. IbrahimViking
    IbrahimViking
    But "deserve" is a word I would meditate on too. Are you absolutely certain that in order to be worthy of love and appreciation, you need to do something (anything) to "earn" it?
    Feb 19, 2020
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    https://ibb.co/q1TvJ5v lol.Thank you for reminding me and for the advice! I am trying and sometimes do think I deserve a lil somethang which was said or done for me so ya :+)
    Feb 19, 2020
  16. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You're wise, Miss Viking!
    Feb 19, 2020
  17. IbrahimViking
    IbrahimViking
    Thanks for the tip about the plan! Feels right , I'm excited to think about it.
    Feb 19, 2020
  18. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If you need an ear you're welcome to DM me :)
    Feb 19, 2020
  19. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Did you see that ^ just making sure lol
    Feb 23, 2020
  20. IbrahimViking
    IbrahimViking
    I didn't, before. Thank youuuu *-* !!?
    Feb 24, 2020
  21. IbrahimViking
    IbrahimViking
    *!!!, not !!?