1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I was too tired yesterday and i fall asleep without posting anything about this.
    Jul 9, 2020
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    But really, this changed my life so much. I've found myself, my voice, my confidence, my acceptance with the reality, with what i already have without looking around, my inner peace, my relationships... It's just amazing.
    Jul 9, 2020
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I mean, if you guys still struggling with the addiction, just fight for it just once, then everything 'll be over, and you'll start all over, and keep going, and so proud of yourself as i am.
    Jul 9, 2020
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    There's a lot of things i said, bitter and sweet, on this site that you guys comfort and encourage me alot.
    Jul 9, 2020
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    That's the thing i never thank enough, though now i can't really respond to each of you about your story, but i hope it can blossom, and happens the way you wanted too.
    Jul 9, 2020
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Joining Nofap was the BEST decision of my life, and here i am. I can do whatever, as long as i put all my heart into it. And i try my best no matter what happens, maybe it turns out good or bad, just try my best. That's my mechanism.
    Jul 9, 2020
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    But, without all of you, yes, you, give me all the love, i don't stay here. I'll always be here. Cause this is my online home when i can get advice and give advice, get and give love, encouragement, hug that nowhere else can do.
    Jul 9, 2020
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    *hugggg everyone* If you beat the addiction, so congrats <33. If you haven't beat it yet, please do it. Cause life has a lot of beautiful things, beautiful people. Just observe, and you can see beauty in pretty much everything.
    Jul 9, 2020
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Me of one year ago can't know this future that i can do this. But i did. It takes time, like i no longer involve with this 4 months ago, it means it takes me 8 months to fully recover, to be who i really am.
    Jul 9, 2020
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Yet, maybe no one, no one in my real life knows what i've been through, struggle, and pain, and feelings, ... to get here today. It's already a journey. But they do know that i'm better then who i was before, but never know why and how :)
    Jul 9, 2020
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    The end of the journey of fighting addiction. Now it's the journey of getting the best of me. I'll keep going no matter what. I have a lot of things to do. To take over the business, to be a financial prop to support my family and i, to find a lovely person to stay with in the rest of my life, and to do things that i can't now like cook :)
    Jul 9, 2020
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Just get out of the addiction, and life get so much better. Okay i have to go. Just start the day. Have a good weekend yourself :)
    Jul 9, 2020
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Harriiss!!!! Thank you for such a detailed recount. I am so proud of u for coming this far. I aspire to reach your status one day. Keep up the good work. We all will be cheering for u.
    Jul 9, 2020
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    And yes I too am grateful for joining this community and crossing paths with well-minded people such as yourself :)
    Jul 9, 2020
  15. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Ghabbbyyyy <333333 omggg it's cute. Thank you so much *hugggggg* Keep going Ghabby :D
    Jul 9, 2020
  16. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    time flies memories remain... for me its almost 9 years... 3 years on reddit and next 6 years on this website & stillgoing on... i feel like growing up with fluctuating between pmo & no-pmo in all these years... the only best thing so far is right now i'm enjoying my all time best streak with completing 4 months by next week... @HarrisD hope u too achieve ur goal
    Jul 9, 2020
  17. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @ujjing You too dear :) Yehah every one has their own time :) Either is good :)
    Jul 9, 2020
  18. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @HarrisD why did you remove your dp... it was cool... saying hi
    Jul 9, 2020
  19. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @ujjing I'm about to upload my newest ava, it's my photo :)
    Jul 9, 2020
  20. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Jul 9, 2020
  21. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Miss halphie, I am so glad to read this ;).
    Keep going, shows us the way :).
    Congrats :)
    Jul 10, 2020
  22. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *HUG* <3
    Btw you looked beautiful in your real photo :)
    Jul 11, 2020
  23. Halpherisdusfrey
    Jul 11, 2020