1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. boichywow
    boichywow
    oh, thank you! :) How do I pronounce your name bro? is it greek?
    Jul 20, 2020
  2. boichywow
    boichywow
    Oh, I got it, Orpheus, cool man! Why orpheus? All this time I was calling you "Phi-Guy" in my head ;)
    Jul 20, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Because it's my most lovest mythological figure who teaches love to the past and will of power through enjoying what you do. He often appears in my poems. I guess I relate to him. He lost Eurydice, in some way me either. I understand him quite different than others, somehow I have expanded his story in my head, I can see him in every life moment or reading books or watching films,
    Jul 20, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I like lyres, unfortunately, no one teaches them how to play with them in my country and I can't find proper yet to buy it.
    Jul 20, 2020
  5. boichywow
    boichywow
    What instruments do you play?
    Jul 20, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Only the acoustic guitar, I have electric too. Well, I bet I still remember cat march play with the piano, I don't know how it is in English. :)
    Jul 21, 2020
  7. boichywow
    boichywow
    cool, me too! and I just got a piano! I learned guitar entirely on my own and doing the same with the piano. I just use the internet, and that's how I pick stuff up!
    Jul 21, 2020
  8. boichywow
    boichywow
    perhaps you can do the same with the lyre? You already play guitar so you'll be very comfortable with the instrument.
    Jul 21, 2020
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah buddy, no other choice left. But it's really hard to choose which lyre would be the best for me. Those which I want are expensive or not in the trade right now. At least I am happy with my guitar. :P I have learned guitar for 12 years with my uncle's, friends' help. There were huge breaks, I am not good tbh. No one wanted a left-handed boi! :D
    Aug 3, 2020
    ☯ Shiv ☯ and boichy like this.
  10. boichywow
    boichywow
    I'm a lefty-boi toooo!!!! AHHH!!!
    Aug 3, 2020
    ☯ Shiv ☯ and iluvfreedom like this.