1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Ashen One

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    make sure the history is good to remember otherwise, it will become regretful to forget...
    Jul 25, 2020
  2. Ashen One
    Ashen One
    I don't know if I understood you, but I am proud of not having to clear my search history. I don't have to hide my cellphone and pc from other people anymore.
    Jul 25, 2020
  3. Ashen One
    Ashen One
    I'm enjoying this feeling. It is like breathing fresh air after diving for a long time...
    Jul 25, 2020
  4. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    I remember how stressful that used to be, oh well i'm never going back so let the past be past.
    Jul 25, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Ashen One I mean that either it is your browser history or life history it should be good that is worth to remember else history full of regrets or wrongdoing will only force us to forget it
    Jul 25, 2020
  6. Ashen One
    Ashen One
    Wot? Why shoudn't I clear the browsing history? It's useless. My browsing history is in my memory, not in my PC's RAM, slowing it down...
    Jul 25, 2020
  7. Ashen One
    Ashen One
    I remember it. It's in my head. It doesn't make sense not to clear it from the PC.
    Jul 25, 2020
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    the above line mentioned by me was just a quote i use it a reference, for once I thought it was your PC browser history...
    anyways have a great day...
    Jul 26, 2020
  9. Ashen One
    Ashen One
    Have a great day, pal. I see your good intentions. Thanks for the support.
    Jul 26, 2020