Comments on Profile Post by Roady

1. Tafi
    Tafi
    God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path 3:51
    Aug 10, 2020
  2. Tafi
    Tafi
    When Jesus sensed disbelief on their part, he said, “Who are my allies towards God?” The disciples said, “We are God’s allies; we have believed in God, and bear witness that we submit. 3:52
    Aug 10, 2020
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    idol worship is destructive on many parts, take a look at celebrities theyre fans worshiip them an the celebrities cant handle it, they resort to drugs then over dose ,god is only looking out for us
    Aug 12, 2020
  4. Tafi
    Tafi
    Aug 13, 2020
  5. Roady
    Roady
    Yes, so we don't bow for people, but we don't let others bow for us neither. Using this principle, the whole femd0m issue is clarified at once!
    Aug 13, 2020
  6. Khufu
    Khufu
    exactly
    Aug 13, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    When Christians close their eyes and pray, I assume they imagine the Cross or the face of Christ, or maybe a blank canvas where thry surrender to a greater power. It's their culture. 1/2
    Aug 15, 2020
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    and imagine our God's face and pray, idols are just to remind us how they look. Now people say how we know how do they look? Of course there are thousands of years old literatures where their looks are mentioned. God is everywhere.
    My uncle and aunt are Christians, I read Bible a little when I was a kid.
    Aug 15, 2020
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I don't know much but as far as I remember Christ said I am the son of God, then why he again mentioned, I am your Lord, your God? Just asking out of curiosity.
    Aug 15, 2020
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Messed up comments damn 420 chars ಠ_ʖಠ
    Aug 15, 2020
  11. Roady
    Roady
    Once you enter the door that Christ IS you will know that He is God. God is three in one: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
    Aug 15, 2020
  12. Roady
    Roady
    Not things easy explained as God has to reveal Himself to you. Then you will k ów Who He really is. He showed Himself in my life. Never doubted about that.
    Aug 15, 2020
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You are a very religious person. Hollywood movies make Christians look lime they don't give a damn about God and prayers. But here I see many Christians who are very devoted to their religion and polite.
    Aug 15, 2020
  14. Tafi
    Tafi
    My Bishop Sir Isaac Newton for example was a christian disbeliever in trinity,what does you say about that? Is he a blasphemer? Is it an enough reason to be excommunicated?
    Aug 15, 2020
  15. Roady
    Roady
    Hi Shiv, television and media is thé first way to make Christianity ridiculous. Hollywood is not about God, it's about money and fame, and many people are falling in the trap. I'm glad you see here a whoke other picture of people who follow Jesus in their lifes!
    Aug 16, 2020
  16. Roady
    Roady
    Hi Tafi, my experience is that The Holy spirit teaches us a lot of things about God Himself. Is somebody claims to know God but without Jesus and without the Holy Spirit, I bet He never met God personally. God is able to connect with people through His spirit. And His spirit is connected to the name of Jesus.
    Aug 16, 2020
  17. Roady
    Roady
    Without spirit, no connection. And more, without believe in Jesus, forgiving is not possible as Christ is Gods way to reconcile Himself with His creatures. So you can't split God, Christ and Holy Spirit as they are one and the same Being.
    Aug 16, 2020
  18. Tafi
    Tafi
    Thanks Bishop Roady .I hope Sir Isaac Newton go to heaven at the end.
    Aug 16, 2020
  19. Roady
    Roady
    That's Gods hope for everybody, mine as well.
    Aug 16, 2020
  20. aricking
    aricking
    There are many fans who worship their celebs,
    Nov 29, 2020
  21. aricking
    aricking
    One of my old friend,is an example of Celebrity worship
    Nov 29, 2020
  22. Khufu
    Khufu
    does your friend have a table with nothing but pictures of the celebrity with merchandise related to the celebrity or something
    Nov 30, 2020
  23. aricking
    aricking
    Yes
    Dec 1, 2020
  24. aricking
    aricking
    And he goes even further,if you ask his name,he will not say his real name he reject his real name he make his name like the celeb
    Dec 1, 2020
  25. Khufu
    Khufu
    well the reason its called inspired is cause it means inspirit your influenced by other spirits to create what your creating, etc writers have pen names ,
    Dec 1, 2020
    Follower of God❤️ and Tafi like this.