1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by marcpro

1. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    I follow to show my support. Some people don't like following, are too caught up in their self to follow anyone else, are too proud and think they're a guru or master of some kind and only collect followers because they think they know everything and are a god in some sense, or perhaps they just don't like us haha.
    Aug 13, 2016
  2. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    Ya I guess you will get updates in your Newsfeed of your followers but the layout is so small I'm not sure who really goes into the Newsfeed and watches the updates LOL.
    Aug 13, 2016
  3. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    I didn't want you to follow me back bro I noticed you didn't follow many of your established followers back and thought they would appreciate if you gave them a follow back.
    Aug 13, 2016
  4. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    I could give a fuck who follows me here bro lmao. If you like me follow me, if you wanna be more connected follow me, if you don't care about me I will still follow you regardless lmao. I follow all brethren here trying to make a positive change in their life.
    Aug 13, 2016
  5. marcpro
    marcpro
    You used bro over 9000 times, and btw I'm not a guru.
    I just stopped following people a long time ago, cause they all stopped nofap.
    I do sometimes take breaks.
    But when those urges hit, Nofap is calling me^^.
    Aug 13, 2016
  6. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    @marcpro I wasn't referring to you specifically :) Hahahah man you're not one I'd take for the guru type ;)
    Aug 13, 2016
  7. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    Is French your first language man? Sometimes I cannot understand you no offense.
    Aug 13, 2016
  8. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    What does 'I used bro over 9000 times' mean?
    Aug 13, 2016
  9. marcpro
    marcpro
    Hahaha, I'm going to throw a baguette at you.
    It means you used it a lot of times but I'm using the it's over 9000.
    How old are you?
    Aug 13, 2016
  10. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    My age is confidential otherwise I would have it public. Will PM you haha a baguette! What is the "it's over 9000"?
    Aug 13, 2016
  11. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    Ahhh I love you marc whatever your French tongue tries to convey!!!!
    Aug 14, 2016
  12. marcpro
    marcpro
    That's what nofap is all about.
    By the way I'm not canadian.
    Where are you from?
    Aug 14, 2016
  13. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    Haha dude sorry I could have sworn I read you were located in Canada before on your profile.
    Aug 18, 2016
  14. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    I'm from the States. New York state to be specific. Btw I'm a white guy, not Asian if you were curious.
    Aug 18, 2016
  15. marcpro
    marcpro
    Why would I think that you're asian xD
    Sep 2, 2016