1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Krillin1993

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Don't be like that . It is the demon of the addiction . You are just a normal , whole guy . Work yourself up to a respectful woman .
    Sep 3, 2020
  2. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    I personally view guys or girls who have sex with pretty much anyone as lacking respect for themselves. I don't like having a double standard concerning this. And, remember that sex will never be completely dissociated from feelings. Oxytocin and dopamine do their job
    Sep 3, 2020
    One Eyed Owl and Krillin1993 like this.
  3. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    Leader of ME You are probably right. These urges makes me so blind man. This addiction ruins my charakter.
    Sep 4, 2020
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  4. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    she-dernatinus These urges are really my problem. I think I would never write this if I haven't this PMO Addiction problem. Maybe it is also useless to want sex out of the blue. We don't need sexual intimacy to feel any Kind of satisfaction in life.
    Sep 4, 2020
    One Eyed Owl and she-dernatinus like this.
  5. frace
    frace
    Dont push yourself for having sex with anyone just for doin it, you ll regret it for the rest of your life
    Sep 4, 2020
    One Eyed Owl likes this.