1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Follower of God❤️

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    In India, some even start smoking at 12.
    Sep 22, 2020
  2. aricking
    aricking
    unfortunately all of my friends are chainsmokers
    Sep 22, 2020
  3. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Dont do it if they offer, its just what i used to do to look cOoL @aricking its wack
    Sep 22, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @OoMahidoO you’re right. if somebody smoke, it will make him look less cooler than he was before smoking.
    Sep 22, 2020
  5. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    @|Hanuman| Sad reality brother, atleast we can create awareness among our friends but if they don't listen there's no point of living in their company.
    Sep 23, 2020
  6. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    @aricking Brother why are you calling them friends, they don't deserve to be your friends if they do all these things, obviously indirectly or directly you will get attracted too.
    Sep 23, 2020
  7. aricking
    aricking
    i don't advice them to stop smoking now,bcz they will never realize this, you can't teach morality to a sheep
    Sep 23, 2020
  8. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    @OoMahidoO Let's leave these friends who are trying to get us equal to them, let's get better than them!
    Sep 23, 2020
  9. aricking
    aricking
    it is very clear to see my classmates future,that they are going on the wrong path
    Sep 23, 2020
  10. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    Sep 23, 2020
  11. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    I explain only once or twice, I've 2 of my friends who listened to me that they're doing wrong 1st friend started PMO but after sometime I stopped him when I saw his dull face, he's aware now. :D @aricking
    Sep 23, 2020
  12. aricking
    aricking
    one of my friend also started nofap and also had a 60 day streak but he relapsed recently and now he is again back on track
    Sep 23, 2020
  13. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    @aricking One of my friend too relapsed today, when I was giving exam on MS. Teams his message came I'm on day 1 I motivated him and suggested him some channels, meditation and now waiting for his reply.
    Sep 23, 2020
  14. BurgerChamp
    BurgerChamp
    I started smoking at the age of 12. Tried to quit for years but couldn't because I was so addicted to it.. and as of today I am currently 5 months smoke-free and counting :D
    Sep 23, 2020
  15. BurgerChamp
    BurgerChamp
    For 8 years, this 5 months was my longest streak of not smoking. It's just a decision you have to make to quit every single day because you know this substance is detrimental to your health and mental especially in the long term, just like PMO is
    Sep 23, 2020
  16. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    @BurgerChamp Very nice. Stay away from triggers and friends who smoke because indirectly effect of association will be negative.
    Sep 25, 2020