1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by SushiLover05

1. SushiLover05
    SushiLover05
    In the past after I’ve relapsed, I’ve been stopped meditating and stopped improving myself due to self-cherishing, the bad past, negative thoughts, blaming, ego, overthinking, and my laziness. I must not let these poisonous monsters destroy who I am. I’m only a teen and that shit happens few years ago. Hell, I haven’t even improving myself before nofap regardless of achieving things like good grade, video games, etc.
    Nov 29, 2020
  2. SushiLover05
    SushiLover05
    Now it’s time for me to take my life to another level. One day, I will let go of the past. One day I will enjoy life as much as I can, especially I’m still at the youth. One day I will stop blaming myself and others, and forgive and stay positive instead. And one day I will achieve nofap. This is my inspiration story y’all. Take care and may God bless all of you :)
    Nov 29, 2020
  3. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Urges will try to delude you. Just have your intentions clear in those moments of delusion and you’ll be fine.
    Nov 29, 2020
  4. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    Close your eyes and think what is stopping you.
    Stay safe brother.
    Nov 30, 2020