1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by StepsReborn

1. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Sep 10, 2016
  2. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    The new season is right around the corner tho. I really can't wait for it to come out.
    Sep 10, 2016
  3. StepsReborn
    StepsReborn
    Omg she's so young! :o
    Sep 10, 2016
  4. StepsReborn
    StepsReborn
    I think I'll have to go back and watch old ones to tide me over. I've seen em all so many times though, I always remember the ending. Lol
    Sep 10, 2016
  5. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Ikr and SVU episodes never get old. But yo right it's TIFF (Toronto international film festival) and so many celebs are in Toronto. My friend seen Jack Bauer in the subway yesterday :o
    Sep 10, 2016
  6. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Leo was spotted downtown the other day at a restaurant lol man I wish I could meet jake gyllenhaal
    Sep 10, 2016
  7. StepsReborn
    StepsReborn
    That's awesome! I was at Disneyland at the same time as Courtney Cox and David Arquette once, but I never saw them.
    Sep 10, 2016
  8. StepsReborn
    StepsReborn
    I saw Nicole Sullivan there once though. Lol idk if you know who she is. I knew her as the dog walker, from King of Queens.
    Sep 10, 2016
  9. StepsReborn
    StepsReborn
    If I could meet anyone... it would probably be Steve Carell. I adore him.
    Sep 10, 2016
  10. StepsReborn
    StepsReborn
    I put "meet Steve carell" on my bucket list. Cuz you never know. Haha
    Sep 10, 2016
  11. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    looool she probably gets reconized most for that. And I still can't believe steve carell never won an emmy for the office???? i mean?????
    Sep 11, 2016
  12. StepsReborn
    StepsReborn
    Right?! Aside from the Doctor from Doctor Who, I think Michael Scott is like my favorite character ever created. And Steve Carell played that role to perfection.
    Sep 11, 2016