1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PeaceOnEarth108

1. Azzure
    Azzure
    Let’s find (true) joy in other things!!
    Jan 8, 2021
  2. The_beast
    The_beast
    I always experienced guilty after doing M but still I pursued PMO. I think it's just our mind make this belief so that we stay in addiction... PMO is never a joyful experience... It's always bring destruction
    Jan 8, 2021
  3. Azzure
    Azzure
    It’s the P that’s destructive. Once we know it is there’s no going back. On the other hand O is joyful. I believe it’s meant to be, the way God designed it.
    Jan 8, 2021
  4. Azzure
    Azzure
    I think P is one of the most sophisticated tools of the devil. So effective in bringing us under bondage. We can break the chains, friends.
    Jan 8, 2021
  5. The_beast
    The_beast
    @Azzure sure we can but we have to put great efforts for that. And have to make a great deal of sacrifice.
    Jan 8, 2021
  6. Azzure
    Azzure
    @The_beast yes, and each day we rise we can ask ourselves: what am I willing to sacrifice today to be PMO free! May you have the courage of lion and the persistence of a mosquito so you can accomplish your goals.
    Jan 10, 2021