Comments on Profile Post by Better version of myself

1. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    The YOUTUBE IS SHIT, I Fapped, the reason, after I countered sky high urges, I felt monotonus so I thought try not to laugh would be a choice boy I was wrong :( , there WERE triggeres
    Jan 23, 2021
  2. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    That the worst and combined with my everchanging sleeping schedule, my brain could adapt I was lousy the whole day and I didn't meditate or had fun, I was just SITTING WAITING THE DAY TO BE OVER, what I discovered from my fail is MAKE A PROPER SLEEPING SCHEDULE,
    Jan 23, 2021
  3. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    I was waking up till 4 AM and then I was feeling lousy the whole day, Now I think it's time to leave YouTube for a week, it's full of triggers be it be ads or anything,
    Jan 23, 2021
  4. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    Also, from this fail I learnt a lesson. DO JUST 1 THING IN A DAY THAT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY BE IT BE MUSIC, whateva, And find interest in the monotonus things ! Just try to be HAPPY, be elated be GRATEFUL every second
    Jan 23, 2021
  5. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    Also, like NOW I FEEL IS THE TIME TO SAY THIS, Either I will be on this side or on the other. Cause now begins a crucial part of my life !!!,
    Jan 23, 2021
  6. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    Sorry guys :((((((
    Jan 23, 2021
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Come on man! You have the plan already, now you just gotta apply it
    Jan 23, 2021
  8. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    Yes maam, this TIME ITS GOTTA BE A YEAR :))))
    Jan 23, 2021
  9. IWantToBreakFree123
    IWantToBreakFree123
    Be strong, don't let the tiniest temptation to take over you. Don't let the first domino to fall. Good luck!
    Jan 23, 2021