Mar 10, 2021
    Muhammad Husayn and aricking like this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Dude, how can we even help you?
    Mar 10, 2021
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Strategy is avoiding TV series , ads and commercials that are suggestive . You ignore anything related . Don't look at yourself, don't touch and don't look after women .
    Mar 10, 2021
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    More you create than consume , the free you are . Find more hobbies . I play a lot of sports .
    Mar 10, 2021
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Only you can help yourself. If you truly believe that you can stop this addiction, you're gonna have to put in the necessary effort bruv. That's the only way.
    Mar 10, 2021
  6. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    @Conquering Winner could you please just some tips that helps you to get outta the rut. I have been making plan and all that stuff but still. I feel I have been missing on a lot many points and that are too very visible In the form of bumps that I have.
    Mar 10, 2021
    Muhammad Husayn and aricking like this.
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Take some time off from PMO, it won't kill you .
    Mar 10, 2021
  8. Deleted Account
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Maybe instal blockers and give the password to someone else?
    Mar 10, 2021
  10. नेति नेति
    नेति नेति
    (1/2) don't believe the addict in you that wants to paint a picture like you're too fucked and a hopeless case. You're neither of those things. The addict just wants to control the narrative, make you feel small and weak and keep you addicted.
    Mar 10, 2021
  11. नेति नेति
    नेति नेति
    (2/2) In reality, once or twice a day is nothing compared to other people on here. In fact it's pretty average and most definitely conquerable. So start by taking control of and changing the narrative you tell yourself about yourself. You can absolutely do this!
    Mar 10, 2021
  12. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    As @Leader of ME says Avoid Entertainment Media. No Social Media. Don’t even look at women unless needed ofc.
    Wear clothes that impose a barrier.
    Mar 10, 2021
  13. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Put up a freakin’ poster which you can see every moment that tells you not to PMO.
    If you believe in any God, have a poster or idol of that God which Prevents you from PMOing.
    Mar 10, 2021
  14. theMotivator
    theMotivator
    Better trust in the true one G-d, Creator, who made us, not in some man-made idols and pictures :D
    Mar 10, 2021
  15. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    Thank you all for such amazing tips :D
    Mar 11, 2021