1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I know how folks can be that extroverted, open-minded, flexible, assertive... It's all describing in https://www.16personalities.com/ and believe me, you realize things about people and yourself. How you can learn from them, but in your way, due to your Function Stack of 4 Cognitive Functions in order, so that's why people act so differently due to their own function, i can said Dominant Function
    Jun 23, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Jun 23, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So i may not really fast like my friend who has his dom Se (Extroverted Sensing) so he can test all the configures of the working stuff fast, and Si like i use like to reading code, understand libraries .. the way things work in deeper level. That's why some are good at executing stuff, and they have knowledge due to their experience, those with dom Te (Extroverted Thinking) (which are ESTJ and ENTJ)
    Jun 23, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Like my dad and those some great students in my major i've seen, they're Te users, ESTJ, cause engineering major needs Sensing people a lot, so that's common people with -S--, meaning the Sensing types (8 sensing types to be clear)
    Jun 24, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Just a bit of that to you, so this may can called "reading people", yes, they can. And people are variants from those, they are stereotypes, but this MBTI 16p provides you a scale to look at people , who uses their functions healthy or unhealthy, this https://www.instagram.com/indepth_mbti/ Insta can helps
    Jun 24, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    This Insta can help you understand fiction character who uses their function healthy or unhealthy way, by they develop all their 4 functions or just focus on first one or 2 functions, or in the loop, or grip (unhealthy ways of using functions) ...that's all explain in this Insta.
    Jun 24, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Jun 24, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I've gotta go then @@ Have good time guys :)
    Jun 24, 2021