1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mr. Stark

1. D_rax
    D_rax
    Ya, that's not true. Might be hard fix and take a heck of a long time, but your brain CAN heal. Mountains are huge, but any mountain can be moved piece by piece over a enough time.
    Jul 3, 2021
  2. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    @D_rax I very well know that, but the defeats just over- power any of the courage or motivation in me. I feel helpless and depressed. Thank you for your kind comment and coming out for support.
    Jul 3, 2021
  3. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Jul 3, 2021
  4. D_rax
    D_rax
    Sometimes we just need to confront the shitty feelings we're experiencing with the raw truth. Just wanted to offer you some of that truth. You're not alone in this, bro. We're all walking through hell as we fight this thing. So, we share in each others victories when they happen, too! Keep going!
    Jul 3, 2021
  5. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    @D_rax true, very true, everyone going through hell, and we're in this together. And together with each others support and journey experience we can work wonders.
    Jul 3, 2021
  6. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    @D_rax but the fear in me is so much, it's hard to even wonder and expect that I might ever succeed at this. It's seems an impossibility to be honest from where I am standing..
    Jul 3, 2021
  7. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    "It always seems impossible until It's done" Nelson Mandela
    keep going @R.o.B we all can do it !
    (@Excommunicado I did write it down ;) )
    Jul 17, 2021
  8. Excommunicado
    Jul 25, 2021