1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mr. Stark

1. Snake Diet Ghoul
    Snake Diet Ghoul
    5 days is still good imo. As long as you didn't binge. Get back up and continue. Not game over yet.
    Jul 8, 2021
    helloguyz, Toni7, Kingfisher and 3 others like this.
  2. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Sure brother. Thanks! Getting up back with a roar! Power to you as well man! ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ stay strong!
    Jul 8, 2021
  3. Patxx
    Patxx
    The important thing is to know how to get up and not blame yourself so much, it is frustrating but you have to overcome.

Go ahead with all!
    Jul 8, 2021
    helloguyz, Toni7, R.o.B and 3 others like this.
  4. tiger-uppercut!
    tiger-uppercut!
    No worries. Dont focus on the days so much, my man. That's when I always fall eventually. Every day is day 1. You are more than capable of doing this...just dont put unnecessary pressure on yourself. :)
    Jul 8, 2021
    helloguyz, Toni7, R.o.B and 3 others like this.
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Slow and steady, small baby steps. You don't need to have 100% success rate to be happier. Keep trying and good luck to you.
    Jul 9, 2021
  6. Kingfisher
    Kingfisher
    You stayed clean for more than 5 days. That is an achievement! Fight day by day brother.
    Jul 13, 2021
    Toni7, R.o.B and tiger-uppercut! like this.
  7. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    Ah damn ! don't be too disappointed, in addiction with each new start It gets easier, therefore more likely, to stop for good :) I had a reset but didn't update on it, felt shameful to admit but I will now :) you helped me bro!
    Jul 14, 2021
    Toni7, Kingfisher and R.o.B like this.
  8. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Jul 15, 2021
  9. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    More power to you all.. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
    Jul 15, 2021
  10. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    Wow ! how did you type the faces? ( I sound like an 80 year old, or an 8 year old, depends *shrug*)
    Jul 15, 2021
  11. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Actually there are options in google keyboard app, with already types emojis which we can use. I used that.
    Jul 15, 2021
    helloguyz, Toni7, Kingfisher and 2 others like this.
  12. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    oh, yeah guess I remember that. don't have a phone (yeah I know that seems impossible) thanks btw :)
    Jul 16, 2021
    R.o.B, Toni7 and Kingfisher like this.
  13. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Ok. Btw not having a phone is a help as well in the reboot journey.
    Jul 17, 2021
    princess_doctor and Kingfisher like this.
  14. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    agreed. my best controlling trick so far has been screen fasting btw :) hope u find what works for u faster (self control apps didn't stop me the way I wanted but they are effective to a lot of people including me in some tiny levels ;)
    Jul 17, 2021
  15. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    @princess_doctor yes obviously its really effective, leaving the screen oe the smartphone. Sometimes the addiction to internet and smartphone usage drags me into the pmo hell as well.
    Jul 17, 2021
  16. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    I don't know how I am ever gonna conquer this, sometimes it feels like do I really even mean to do this or not. My self- control is so damaged, feels like a dream to consciously give up the wrong habits.
    Jul 17, 2021
    Top grossing, helloguyz and GotCaught like this.