1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by IGY

1. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    hug :)
    Jul 13, 2021
  2. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    can I join? warning : I give bear hugs and lift people
    Jul 14, 2021
  3. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Jul 14, 2021
  4. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    Yay ! *squeezing* haven't hugged 'grown ups' in sooooo long!
    btw @One Eyed Owl are you telling a story or sth in your status updates? they look so interesting
    Jul 15, 2021
  5. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    @princess_doctor Hey if you need hugs, I am the man. I like hugging people on a daily basis, so if you need any hugs feel free to stop on by.
    They are mostly quotes from my favorite movie series Star Wars. Most of the quotes are from the movies and video games.
    Jul 16, 2021
  6. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    Aw, thanks :) hugging is my favorite physical contact XD (this is getting awkward *face palm*) *coming in for the daily hug...*
    YES ! alright I'm on reading them now :) btw have you realized how Sebastian Stan looks so much like Mark Hamill? Luke is still my all time favorite, wish I could see more of him.
    Jul 16, 2021
  7. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    @princess_doctor My goodness, the coincidence are getting out of hand. I also like giving out hugs irl. Hehe...no worries.
    Yeah I would say that there are some similarities between the two actors. Yeah me too
    Jul 17, 2021
  8. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    Hiiiiii ! *getting closer with hug ready arms*
    yeah, Luke has a tan but Stan looks like vampires. the guy that is the prince in Cinderella is kinda like Luke too :) anyway, I can at least wish for another Luke *shrug*
    Jul 17, 2021