1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Mending the bad relationships in my past.
    The result? He didn’t reply to what I explained about my healing journey of the bad habit (I don’t say it’s Nofap)
    Sep 11, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And what the bad habit affected my mental to perform not good and treat people bad but it wasn’t my intention
    Sep 11, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Till the end, i wish him all the best thing will come to him. And said it’s totally fine if you want to mend this friendship or stay unfriend. I unfriended you not because I don’t like you but i rather protect myself after being treated neglected, i know he behaved as he doesn’t like me.
    Sep 11, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And, no answer from him ever since :) not surprised, no expectations. This is the ultimate ding-dong thing :) it’s done.
    Sep 11, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It’s enough to make the conclusion for me. I did my best, recorded my voice and my story the best i can, in the calm, understanding, and assertive way.
    Sep 11, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So it has a lot to say about a person, not me. I did all the effort, to make a conclusion about this relationship. He constantly sorry me before i poured my story, and say there’s no miscommunication or conflicts, said i should be relaxed?
    Sep 11, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Oh, so that’s how the male communicate? You don’t acknowledge your fault, your hypocrisy act and still sorry? Oh no, it’s not that easy.
    Sep 11, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I said what he acted superficial at. I explain and acknowledge everything for him, in a calm attitude. Still no answer.
    Sep 11, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    The lesson here is: you can choose not to explain, or you can explain with the best of you. Their reaction - their silence says a lot about them, not you. I did all my best, i know i’m the one who’s relaxed here.
    Sep 11, 2021
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I acknowledge his situation and condition. He far from home, doing hard work in his research. I acknowledge his past of treating me good, acknowledge after that he stopped interacted to me.
    Sep 11, 2021
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I interpreted everything. Cover everything. And that’s the best thing i can do, Te (Extraverted Thinking) and Fi (Introverted Feeling) to get out the Si-Fi loop.
    Sep 11, 2021
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Te (Extroverted Thinking), Alexis - Youtuber about MBTI said not just use Te for work, but for all things outside of works, from many aspects of life for an ISTJ. She’s right 100%.
    Sep 11, 2021
  13. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Te+Fi=Fe. I use Te to talk calm but assertive, and use Fi to understand and interpret it right.
    Sep 11, 2021
  14. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So Te on a relationship means talking out, resolve interpersonal conflicts. :)
    Sep 11, 2021
  15. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Te to draw the conclusion what to do with this relationship. Keep it or leave it? This time is leave. :)
    Sep 11, 2021
  16. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Then my head is free to keep moving on other things. That’s it :)
    Sep 11, 2021
  17. 1427
    Honestly, I understand there are a lot of weird men out there so you have every right to protect yourself but please don't let one dumbass ruin it for the rest of us.
    Sep 11, 2021
  18. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @1427 Thank you. Yeah. He replied to me "That is his habit of selective communication - only choose several ones to talk with and ignore or neglect some. In the some he neglected is me. " - How great this is, I was treated badly because of this?
    Sep 11, 2021
  19. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @1427 So I did a TIRADE (new word I learn today) to let him understand how frickin wrong his behavior to one's mental health that had this person suffer in all of my Uni time - this person is me. And recommended him MBTI framework.

"Seek first to understand, then to judge"
    Sep 11, 2021
  20. Khufu
    Khufu
    that guy your talking about those arent really traits of a man but they are traits of a sociopath
    Sep 19, 2021
  21. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @{Ananta} no idea. I’m not psychiatrist to clarify @@ the APSD may right just to some people (including me), not all people, but other symptoms ? I don’t see that. So I don’t know.
    Sep 19, 2021