1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Experience with a person. The content of that comic is her suffering in distress and utmost shame and disgust, clenching her lips in shame, was forced by the person with an evil smile - to expose her body to his saying "show me if you love me".

Dang, disgusting. Unswallowable @@
    Sep 28, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Ofc i leave a comment hope she soon work on healing, and find a good community like Nofap as my Pmo addiction - to get support and accept, and can work on healing, and do not let that person interact her again.
    Sep 28, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    The moral of this story is: about PMO addiction, it's us versus us. Outside people may not acknowledge about this, and we have room for healing and support each other through really hard time. We can actually claim our life back from dealing with only ourselves, with no one else intervention. That's the point here.
    Sep 28, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    About women, people suffering from perverts (who may never have the need to join Nofap and sure addict to PMO) that s**ual bullying those woman - this is a much harder case.
    Sep 28, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    That those women have to deal with the perverts that can harm them, harass them, disturb them, ... do much worse thing... like threaten, black mail, deal with evil, use money... i sure don't fully know about what those perverts do, but sure that the ones suffering, questioning their worth, distorting their body view, their view about everything else... are the women suffering from that experience/accidents/affair.
    Sep 28, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Those women have no choice but to react, not like us - with our own addiction, we can fully take the responsibility to recover, to make choices, to keep going. But those women may not have the choice. And the worst thing that they ended up suicidal thoughts, and much worse psychological effects and hurt on them, and if worse, that abuser
    Sep 28, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    keep finding them to s**ually abuse them again and again, those women are just really the most poor people that suffering too much change their personality to be a worse person...

The pain just keep going on and on and on, if the women cannot defending themselves.

So, i may not a person who can help or being helpful in these cases.
    Sep 28, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    The only thing i can do is hope, and hope for those thing do not happen to women, those that really susceptible to those spiking topics. @@
    Sep 28, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And i don't want to go on Twitter either @@ (like Nofap, i less go on Twitter a lot) :)

Don't worry, i though not being herr much but sure will visit you guys :) i'll be here guys :)
    Sep 28, 2021
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Typo: *here
    Sep 28, 2021
    _Rasha_, Toni7, Zaiju and 13 others like this.