1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Khufu

1. Khufu
    Khufu
    she worked there 32 years, i understand grocery, gas etc, prices are sky rocketing over here, people tend to take these illegal actions,
    Mar 2, 2022
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's insane. Most likely would be jail time and yeah the prices are going up. Some 12 pack's for soft drinks is $20 flat now.
    Mar 2, 2022
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    i been using my credit card for everything, i tell myself ill get it paid off when this covid chills out
    Mar 2, 2022
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    to fill my corolla only took 50 dollars not 50 only does half a tank, i nearly fell over with shock
    Mar 2, 2022
  5. tiger-uppercut!
    Mar 2, 2022
    vxlccm, King Carlsen, 1427 and 2 others like this.
  6. tiger-uppercut!
    tiger-uppercut!
    Careful with that credit card, homie. They usually end up being bad news eventually…only a matter of time.
    Mar 2, 2022
  7. Khufu
    Khufu
    no doubt homie i need to start pumping the brakes
    Mar 2, 2022
  8. Khufu
    Khufu
    i tell myself soon as covid is over im getting two jobs an clearing up my debt but idk man
    Mar 3, 2022
  9. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Sorry to hear you feel boxed in like that. I'm w/ Tiger, though - be careful on the credit stuff.
    Mar 7, 2022
  10. Khufu
    Khufu
    swipe swipe, so easy to swipe
    Mar 8, 2022
    TheIntelligent and vxlccm like this.
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    there was a case where an old woman was panhandling and her grandson was sticking them up and robbing them in downtown Toronto. the absolute guts
    Mar 8, 2022
    TheIntelligent and {Ananta} like this.
  12. Khufu
    Khufu
    so the son stuck up the people that gave her money cause he knows they had money then, makes sense
    Mar 8, 2022
    Narcissa, TheIntelligent and Whispers like this.