1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by corylife

1. Meisterkatze
    Meisterkatze
    There is no scientific evidence for demons.
    Apr 21, 2022
  2. Fantasia
    Fantasia
    @Meisterkatze they are impulses, like your scientific dogmatism that claim that demons don't exist. Just watch your politicians or people like Bezos or Zuck, opportunists, egocentric, ecc...they lost their spirit and now exist only as empty bodies that can feed only by money. .
    May 20, 2022
    Toni7 likes this.
  3. Fantasia
    Fantasia
    There is a demon in the Bibble called "Legion" (My name is Legion for we are many), and he live inside all these people and replaced their consciousness. "Normal" people are mostly possessed by this demon that undermined their "I" and now act like a Hive Mind
    May 20, 2022
    Toni7 likes this.
  4. F14
    F14
    Demons are very real, I think for a large section of our history they hid as gods/goddesses and now they hide in plain site in a world who doesn’t believe in them.
    Mar 9, 2023
  5. F14
    F14
    The best example I know is Inanna of the Babylonians. One of her hymns state “ To destroy, to build up, to tear out and to settle are yours, Inana. To turn a man into a woman and a woman into a man are yours, Inana. Desirability and arousal, goods and property are yours, Inana.”
    Mar 9, 2023
  6. F14
    F14
    I believe this demon is alive and thriving in this world. May we all seek the Lord to protect us from them and their followers.
    Mar 9, 2023