1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Unusual Username

1. Unusual Username
    Unusual Username
    I didn't get an erection. I don't know if I am in flatline phase or if it is due to my medications. I got some precum when I looked at the picture. I didn't talk to her sexually, except that I told her she was hot. Should I count this as a reset?
    Jul 18, 2022
  2. Kingfisher
    Kingfisher
    If you got the photos unintentionally: no reset :). Be careful on chat sites.
    Jul 18, 2022
  3. Cirilla
    Cirilla
    I agree that it's not a reset, but man, you're making this harder for yourself than it should be :)
    Jul 18, 2022
  4. Unusual Username
    Unusual Username
    @Kingfisher Yes it was unintentional. Yeah, I need to be more careful henceforth.
    @Cirilla Sometimes I tend to be a bit hard on myself so as to not get complacent. I should strike a balance!
    Jul 18, 2022
    ThinkSmarter and Kingfisher like this.
  5. Cirilla
    Cirilla
    This is commendable, and I admire your drive, but indeed, balance would be ideal :)
    Jul 18, 2022
  6. Unusual Username
    Unusual Username
    I am relieved to know that this need not be considered a reset. I am on my longest no PMO streak currently. Breaking it would be hugely disappointing. :)
    Jul 18, 2022
    Kingfisher and Cirilla like this.