1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Brain-Police

1. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    You need strong motivation. For me, this primarily comes from my faith--though I would argue that there are natural reasons to pursue this course. You will also need to prepare for struggle. Accountability is also key. This website helps, but real-life accountability with a good friend is the best approach.
    Sep 29, 2022
  2. Brain-Police
    Brain-Police
    Thank you for the advice.
    My natural reason is to remained focus on my goals of self improvement, mental clarity and artistic pursuits.
    Yes, I do need a real-life ap.
    Sep 29, 2022
  3. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    I would really try to solidify your goals & make them even stronger. And as for the IRL AP: really do find one of your best friends. It can be hard to do this, but a true best friend would not spurn your need or betray your trust. Generally, this kind of openness also enriches close friendships--it compels a bad thing (addiction) to forge a good thing (stronger friendship).
    Sep 29, 2022
  4. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    Anyway, I cannot always reply right away, but do feel free to ask me more questions or for limited accountability. I will help insofar as I am able (ability, time, &c.), but I make no strong promises overall. As always, God bless!
    Sep 29, 2022