1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Khufu

1. Khufu
    Khufu
    what the heck ,14 mins after hitting panic botton some anime dialog, a female says "forget your panic botton,we got a jammer up"lol synchronicity
    Nov 2, 2022
  2. Khufu
    Khufu
    im watching cyber punk
    Nov 2, 2022
  3. black_coyote
    black_coyote
    You're a badass! Keep sailing!
    Nov 2, 2022
  4. from2003
    from2003
    They reason why i don't watch anime cause of erotic scene they have so much to trigger specially manga series .
    Nov 3, 2022
  5. Khufu
    Khufu
    @from2003 yes i find its pretty risky wheni watch anime hmm
    Nov 3, 2022
  6. from2003
    from2003
    @{Ananta} i watched a anime where the girl reveals her body and make me to relapse even theirs voice are kind of attractive and kind of moaning type !!!!
    Nov 3, 2022
  7. Khufu
    Khufu
    i watched movie few days go,a alcoholic went to rehab for awhile,then when he was released ,he went stright to a bar,ordered a tall glass of whiskey,he sat there looking at it
    Nov 3, 2022
  8. Khufu
    Khufu
    he looked like he was sweating, he looked like he was gonna start crying, he didnt drink it,he stood up an walked off , anime is my tall glass of whiskey ,idk, lol
    Nov 3, 2022
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You should definitely try Manga. It's not as ecchi sometimes if its a Sci-Fi, High School story or even Slice Of Life. An innocent one I've watched though is called After The rain, its a simple Café story which is interesting.
    Nov 4, 2022