1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Deleted Account
    Nov 8, 2022
    amooamir likes this.
  2. amooamir
    amooamir
    thank you, sir for your attention I really appreciate it I just wanted to ask you a question is there any community or groups or any types of assembly that you have and it can be productive for me if it don't take your time as you said in your comment can you please share it with me.
    Thank you in advance Sir
    Nov 9, 2022
    :Phast: likes this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hi, Amooamir. I don't have a group. But I think we nice guys must do whatever we want and say whatever we want when we feel like it. I mean when we're listening, we are listening to what people think. We too have things to say.
    Nov 11, 2022
    amooamir likes this.
  4. amooamir
    amooamir
    Sir it was beyond pleasure for me that I can speak with you thou I really appreciate your attitude and your attention.
    Can I ask sir was you gave up p0rn0 completely? and how long did it take for you in order to get to the point that you feel like no need??
    Thank u in ADVANCE: )
    Nov 12, 2022
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I lived temporarily elsewhere for some time. I also threw up when I ate some fried chicken I poorly stored (I decided to cut out fast food almost from life. I used to eat out almost everyday). I got sick of being mistreated like a piece of garbage when I was off Nofap (When I was on Nofap I was treated like a king).
    Nov 13, 2022
    amooamir likes this.
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I had streaks like 88 days, 72 days, 40 days. I wanna go for longer. Nofap for life.
    Nov 13, 2022
    amooamir likes this.
  7. amooamir
    amooamir
    Thank you, sir, for sharing your experience with me.
    mine is same as you but I'm still working through with that so for me it's about 4 days and I'm willing to get it this time previously I had 3 months of no ejaculation so let's see what I can do this time no matter for me days cause if I can leave it one time it will be for ever.
    Nov 17, 2022
    :Phast: likes this.
  8. amooamir
    amooamir
    Sir it was great pleasure talking with you and take advantage of your experiences so I'm in Italy if you need anything from here just let me know.
    my open arms from long distance.
    your sincere Andy
    Nov 17, 2022
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thanks, man! I wish you an enjoyable life with Nofap.
    Nov 18, 2022
    amooamir likes this.
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Forgot something. I was once fapping 1-4 times a week over a span of nine months. I was in your place.
    Nov 19, 2022
    amooamir likes this.