1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Singmeman

1. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    Hey it’s okay. When you’re recovering from years and years of addiction, it’s not easy. Mistakes happen, withdrawal happens, but please don’t fall.
    May 19, 2023
  2. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    Yes this resets your streak but look at your progress!! Just a few months ago you were jacking off nigh everyday, now it’s been once in the past month.
    May 19, 2023
  3. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    Don’t backslide tmrw telling yourself your streak is over. Look back over the issues you ran into this week, think about a strategy to deal with them. Test it.
    May 19, 2023
  4. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    That’s the essense of this recovery. Failing, trying a strat, finding out what works. My biggest regret is after my longest streak I just hated myself and kept relapsing for a few more days. It’s not worth it. You will regret it.
    May 19, 2023
    Singmeman likes this.
  5. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    But hey, I’m actually doing a fuckton better than I was when I started with NoFap, and I’m much stronger now when I commit to a streak. I can go a whole month no matter how hard (pun intended) this time I’m gonna break my biggest streak, 3 months. I know I have it in me and I’ve learned and improved so much about myself because of all my hard work.
    May 19, 2023
    Singmeman likes this.
  6. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    Please reflect, come up with a new strat, try it. Don’t quit.
    May 19, 2023
    Singmeman likes this.