1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Bingles

1. UnholyConfessor
    UnholyConfessor
    Badabingles has fallen. Another victim of the Reddit virus.....
    Dec 30, 2023
  2. Bingles
    Bingles
    don't remind me of that cursed website i am going to have a heart attackcck
    Dec 30, 2023
  3. UnholyConfessor
    UnholyConfessor
    Just don't start talking about Rick and Morty, or I'll have to take you out back *cocks shotgun*
    Dec 30, 2023
  4. Bingles
    Bingles
    We all know Uncle Grandpa is the superior show.
    Dec 30, 2023
  5. UnholyConfessor
    UnholyConfessor
    Zoomer detected.
    Dec 30, 2023
  6. Bingles
    Bingles
    Sadly yes.
    Dec 31, 2023
  7. UnholyConfessor
    UnholyConfessor
    Not bussin fr fr on god no cap here I mean SHEESH did you check out Peter Griffin in Fortnite? Bussin fr
    Dec 31, 2023
    Bingles likes this.
  8. Bingles
    Bingles
    Honestly, I relate more to early 2000s media than I do later stuff but the term Zillenial is too cringe and doesn't fit. I grew up playing the PS2 and ROMs since my parents were broke. I don't own a phone or live in a big city so I have no relation to any of these broccoli hair twats.
    Dec 31, 2023
  9. UnholyConfessor
    UnholyConfessor
    Finna get dat victory royal my dude fr
    Dec 31, 2023
    Bingles likes this.
  10. Bingles
    Bingles
    This brain rot is hurting my sigma mew grind fr fr
    Dec 31, 2023
  11. UnholyConfessor
    UnholyConfessor
    Sheesh my dude.
    Dec 31, 2023
    Bingles likes this.
  12. Bingles
    Bingles
    omg i can't believe they created a movie franchise about that fortnite stormtrooper character that's so cool
    Dec 31, 2023
  13. UnholyConfessor
    UnholyConfessor
    The stupid thing about this is Fortnite without the building is actually a lot of fun. Warzone and Apex Legends are dogshit compared to it.
    Dec 31, 2023
    Bingles likes this.
  14. Bingles
    Bingles
    I used to play it during seasons 1-4, no one was a master at building so the game was less competitive and fun. When Tilted Towers got removed I stopped playing because it became a bit boring and repetitive. Battle Royale is the most boring and unrewarding genre imo.
    Dec 31, 2023
  15. Bingles
    Bingles
    we got a, number one victory royale - yeah fornite we 'bout to get down (get down). ten kills on the board right now, just wiped on tomato town.
    Dec 31, 2023
  16. UnholyConfessor
    UnholyConfessor
    Unironic banger.
    Dec 31, 2023
  17. En?gmatic
    En?gmatic
    Never played Forntine because it was so frustrating and gave me memories of Hunger Games mode of Minecraft that was extremly boring. The building System was shit in Fortnite, since you pass mostly of your time shooting a wall instead of enemies. The winner was just someone that was less bored to waste ammo on walls.
    Jan 1, 2024
  18. UnholyConfessor
    UnholyConfessor
    I really want to, chug jug with you...
    Jan 2, 2024