1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Anonymous321

1. wellthenisay
    wellthenisay
    Hey Anonymous321, thanks for reaching out :-) before I continue, I am curious as to know whether the problem you are referring to is related to the masochistic themes that I wrote about in a post a while back or the general struggles with nofap that I have posted on my page?
    Feb 12, 2017
    Anonymous321 likes this.
  2. Anonymous321
    Anonymous321
    I'm referring to the domination/smothering type posts. I'm in the same situation where when i was 11 or 12 I started watching it.I'm now 17 and been having problems getting hard when I tried to have sex,I'm also having trouble getting hard with my own thoughts.Just wondering if its possible to recover? Maybe a little to much information man if so I apologize.Thanks again
    Feb 12, 2017
    wellthenisay likes this.
  3. wellthenisay
    wellthenisay
    Not too much information at all! Just wanted to tell you that and also that I don't have enough time at the moment to give you as in-depth of a response as I would like to, but will follow through as soon as I am able to. In the meantime, take good care :-)
    Feb 15, 2017
    Anonymous321 likes this.
  4. Anonymous321
    Anonymous321
    Ok man, let me know whenever you can. Thanks for your time and understanding.
    Feb 15, 2017