1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Burner1

1. enigmaaa
    enigmaaa
    Yes,burner,i would be careful,but energy levels are surging,trying hard to transmute.by doing something(didn't have any wet dreams since 32 days)(except à very mild leak twice),I,wake up in just 5 to 5.5 hrs(it's getting lesser) and feel over charged entire day.its not.like hornyness etc..but just extreme restlessness like a child.
    Feb 17, 2017
  2. enigmaaa
    enigmaaa
    Did you have this symptoms.how. did u cope up,reading. Is my hobby..I do it,so is watching movies,but since last month (monk mode I don't wth anything)that's why I tried to check my control by watching you tube girls,after stopping that ,I tried watching a decent good movie,but any girls seen in movie is making my head. Spin(extreme hard on+ chemical war in brain,).not even able to complete the movie since 24 hrs
    Feb 17, 2017
  3. LoyalKnight
    LoyalKnight
    Indeed. The weekend and free time can truly be deadlier than ever expected! We have to stay strong, and we shall be victorious - united and together!
    Feb 18, 2017
  4. Burner1
    Burner1
    Engimaa - I've only had a couple of days like that, but also paranoia once or twice, which I don't understand. That is not my nature. Stay busy, work out, walk in your neighborhood, the mall, etc., watch National Geographic, etc. I know its hard Man, any trigger works against us.
    Feb 18, 2017