1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Burner1

1. AndySky180
    AndySky180
    Dont be too down, bro! One lapse in 53 days is still awesome!! Take good care ok.
    Feb 19, 2017
  2. LoyalKnight
    LoyalKnight
    53 days, somebody needs courage to get this far. You certainly had this. I am confident that you can go even beyond your limits, we are all here to support you!
    Feb 20, 2017
  3. Burner1
    Burner1
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the support and encouragement!
    Feb 20, 2017
  4. NewChapterOfMyLife
    NewChapterOfMyLife
    What happened man? You were doing so good.
    Feb 20, 2017
  5. Burner1
    Burner1
    I caved in to the lie "one little peek won't hurt", which snowballed right into PMO. I made the choice - the wrong one.
    Feb 20, 2017
  6. NewChapterOfMyLife
    NewChapterOfMyLife
    At least you learned something. Sorry that this happened man. You were doing so good. I hope you can rise up and get back on the wagon soon.
    Feb 21, 2017
  7. enigmaaa
    enigmaaa
    I almost was about to do the same,around day 30,experimented with you tube dance girls,within a hour escalated to erotic literature,than even u downloaded some fetish vid..urge was..extreme,kept on rolling in bed ,burning sensation in urethra.for many hrs ,it's ok now.. let's see how far I can continue,things would have been easier if I wasn't so alone..and depressed. .stay strong
    Feb 21, 2017
  8. Self_Actualize
    Self_Actualize
    53 day is 5 more than double my best streak ever. You're way ahead of me. I derive inspiration from you. Let's not fall for this "one peek won't hurt" lie ever again ..
    Feb 22, 2017
  9. Burner1
    Burner1
    Roger that Sir - that is complete BS, and it will bite us in the ass every time. Never, ever take just one peek...get up and walk away!
    Feb 22, 2017
  10. inzynier1
    inzynier1
    So, I see it happens. Not only to me. We fell down and we get up again. Its the most important thing. I think only the Greatest are made to do it :)
    Feb 28, 2017