1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Burner1

1. Retentionman
    Retentionman
    Can I ask if you, when you relapsed did you binge or just fapped once?
    Feb 27, 2017
  2. Burner1
    Burner1
    I relapsed, no binging. Relied on experience from last streaks and realized how stupid the last move was.
    Feb 27, 2017
  3. Retentionman
    Retentionman
    Oh well thats awesome, personally when I used to relapse (years ago whe trying to stop pmo) I always binged, it was very difficult not to. But in your case thats good because at least you didnt unload everything, its like you just had a wet dream and continue. (Phisiologically at list, not psychologically though
    Feb 27, 2017
  4. Fatsodubmo
    Fatsodubmo
    Hang in there buddy!
    Feb 27, 2017
  5. Kanthaka the warrior
    Kanthaka the warrior
    that's what a warrior do bro..
    Feb 28, 2017
  6. Username1021
    Username1021
    Keep going Burner! Go for your goals.
    Feb 28, 2017
  7. Joshuabf
    Joshuabf
    That's the spirit. Keep flying higher Burner.
    Feb 28, 2017
  8. inzynier1
    inzynier1
    Trully words. Hope this special time (The Great Lent) will help us. Im going to the Church tomorrow. To sprinkle my head with Ash. This gonna help me
    Feb 28, 2017
  9. NewChapterOfMyLife
    NewChapterOfMyLife
    I know exactly how you feel. I strong urges around the two week mark and I really wanted to relapse. Even when you feel like you have every reason to relapse, don't! Just press on!
    Feb 28, 2017
  10. NewChapterOfMyLife
    NewChapterOfMyLife
    You're doing great man! I hope to see those numbers rise back up!
    Feb 28, 2017
  11. Burner1
    Burner1
    Keeping it together, but it's an aggravation for sure. I know you guys know - thanks for the support. You be strong too!
    Feb 28, 2017