1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Jack Cooper

1. kraanwater
    kraanwater
    control those thoughts! control your hands! relapsing is never worth it! but what ever happens never give up! this day may be hard but tomorrow those urges will have gone away.
    Apr 28, 2017
    Jack Cooper likes this.
  2. jesusmysaviour
    jesusmysaviour
    dont give up buddy :)
    you have come this far dont give up now

think about why did you started this , think about how it affected your relationship.
    Apr 28, 2017
    Jack Cooper likes this.
  3. jesusmysaviour
    jesusmysaviour
    Remember only you can save yourself its your choice either to remain slave of pmo or get your life back . if you relapse now your life will end in a loop - 10 days with no pmo and another 10 days with pmo and you will suffer from depression. buddy , save your life from this evil fight this time not for someone else but for you .
    Apr 28, 2017
    Jack Cooper likes this.
  4. jesusmysaviour
    jesusmysaviour
    you can do this you have come this far if you give up now everything you done is useless. save your life buddy from this misery.
    Apr 28, 2017
    Jack Cooper likes this.
  5. Jack Cooper
    Jack Cooper
    Thanks for the comments! I'm still going strong and your comments have made me feel so much better about it all! I've got this.
    Apr 28, 2017
    jesusmysaviour and kraanwater like this.
  6. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    Sorry, guy! Had I seen this post b4 today, I'd have seen a relapse on the horizon and tried to talk you out of it. I should have looked you up earlier, darn it!
    May 1, 2017
    jesusmysaviour likes this.