1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by aakkss

1. Musta
    Musta
    going great this time man thanks for asking . I have made a serious commitment to myself not to PMO for the next 60 days. And I'm more serious and motivated than ever !
    How about you are you calm now man ?
    May 25, 2015
  2. aakkss
    aakkss
    yeah, it's ok now. mom is back and I went to the kitchen to cook something after the relapse to keep myself busy. mind is also somewhat clear.
    good luck for the next 60 days. haven't you started a thread for that? if you have then, let me know. I'll be more than happy to join you.:)
    May 25, 2015
  3. Musta
    Musta
    good to hear mate :) . No actually I didn't start a thread for that because I'm kind of busy with the exams . and such a thread needs continuous updating you know ... I'll try to keep you guys updated in the "the start of something great" thread though :)
    May 25, 2015
  4. aakkss
    aakkss
    fair enough.. btw all the best for your exams. :)
    May 25, 2015
  5. Musta
    Musta
    thanks man
    May 25, 2015
  6. aakkss
    aakkss
    so, how were your exams? are they still going?
    Jun 19, 2015
  7. Musta
    Musta
    Yeah still going actually. About 2 weeks left till I'm finally done with them! Thanks for asking. How are yours going??
    Jun 20, 2015
  8. aakkss
    aakkss
    I've got one exam today. Let's see whAt happens.
    Jun 21, 2015
  9. Musta
    Musta
    How did it go bro ??
    Jun 23, 2015
  10. aakkss
    aakkss
    Not superb, but it was good. Got 68 marks out of 100
    Jun 25, 2015