Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Heyyy! That's nice of you to check up on me. I feel special aha but tbh I've just been struggling to pass a week. :/ BUT I did decide recently that I am going to buy a nice camera soon, very soon and start recording & ploading Videos on my YouTube channel. Even NoFap videos :)
    How are things with you?!
    Jul 8, 2017
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well everyone deserves to be reminded that they are special some times :) so you're welcome! Struggling? Has it been worth it? That's a great and positive decision that will benefit us too. :D
    Jul 8, 2017
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Things are good thank you... there is progress. I had a tough week. Habits cycle was broken because I had a really bad cold and just needed to rest and get well.. however, work was good... I missed excercise as usual, karate... but today I am strengthened by Sabbath message, fellowship, eternal purpose and giving up fapping :)
    Jul 8, 2017
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    And ready to take this week forcefully, purposefully and positively! :D
    Jul 8, 2017
  5. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    I'm sorry about the cold, hope you feel better! And amen to fellowship, tbh I haven't been that close with my Christian friends lately.., I've been "too busy" for the adult bible study meetings @ my church too due to working so many hrs smh but I'll try my best to make time for that!
    Jul 8, 2017
  6. sfmark12
    sfmark12
    My dude I am not gonna lie I was about to post something like this to see if my man Laz was still alive lol.
    Jul 8, 2017
  7. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    @sfmark12 I just needed a lil break, I used to addicted to this site lool but I'm back in these NoFap streets
    Jul 8, 2017