1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Thunder Blaster

1. TIMMY0110
    TIMMY0110
    What can I say my fellowman...You are a man of wisdom
    Nov 27, 2017
  2. Thunder Blaster
    Thunder Blaster
    Thank you! I really appreciate your comment, we must continue our journey! :D
    Nov 28, 2017
  3. TIMMY0110
    TIMMY0110
    Well buddy..you are still a lot younger than me..so congrats on catching your addiction so early in life.

1 strategy that I am using is what I call "do it once again" method. Whatever you have achieved, be proud of yourself and repeat the task one again
    Nov 28, 2017
  4. TIMMY0110
    TIMMY0110
    ie,After the first 7 days,I was like, I have completely 7 days. This means I have the ability to do 7 days,so let me do it again and do another 7 days.so,7+7= 14

Similarly,I thought now that I have done 14-15 days of nofap,let me repeat the task one more time. So 15+15=30
    Once I have touched 30 days,then I said"Let me do it once again",so made 30 +30 =60.similarly I am approaching from 60 to 120,...so on.
    Nov 28, 2017
  5. Thunder Blaster
    Thunder Blaster
    This is completely true!! I'll surely do it because this is a never ending journey! What is your streak right now?
    Nov 28, 2017
  6. TIMMY0110
    TIMMY0110
    I will complete day 66 in a few hours from now. Its all the believing that you can do it.

The best advice I would give you is to believe that "I, Thunder Blaster have the capability to control any sexual urge, no matter how powerful the urge can be."

Repeat the sentence in bold letters 10 times loudly (I am not kidding when I am saying this, tell this LOUDLY)
    Nov 28, 2017
  7. TIMMY0110
    TIMMY0110
    I had one of the strongest urge today and I had thoughts of giving up...This is when such repetitive self talks comes to your rescue. What advise I am giving you might not sound believable. But trust me, it has worked for me and this will surely work for you.
    Nov 28, 2017
  8. Thunder Blaster
    Thunder Blaster
    Thank you so much for the advice, it doesn't sound stupid at all. If I have a urge I'll surely do this! It's amazing that you have found time to help and give advice to me. I really appreciate you, thank you so much!
    Nov 28, 2017