1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

》》WE WIN THESE《《

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Dekisuki, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Dekisuki

Dekisuki Fapstronaut

Ok so you can refer to this for my pmo journey

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/》》-we-win-these-《《.355267/

But this is not the reason why I made this thread, pmo is no longer the enemy I have maintained the streak for 8 days and all these 8 days I had 0 to none urges.

The enemy now is procrastination, laziness and sleep. Yes you read that right sleep.

I want to become fucking disciplined but I just don't know what to do always just find myself getting distracted on yt ( only social media platform I have , don't even have an account on intsa or snapshot { don't know why but I kinda consider this a flex } ) , and according to me the villain here is my sleep, I don't know why my body needs this much sleep man I sleep around 10 to 11 hours a day and I am a heavy sleeper so no matter how many alarms I put I always sleep past them , today i set an alarm of 3 am 4 am 5 am 6 am 7 am and I slept past all of them didn't even recognize the alarm was going off, for the record I slept around 8 30 pm and woke up around 8 am. Just whattt.

and ofc my mood gets ruined cuz I had planned my day thinking i would wake up at 3 am.

What should I do any help would be appreciated..

2. Dekisuki

Dekisuki Fapstronaut

3. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Why do you want to get up at 3:00 AM? For most people that would be in the middle of a sleep cycle. Ideally, 7-8 hours is enough sleep, so if you really need to get up at 3:00 AM, you should go to bed at 7 or 8:00 PM.

Maybe that makes sense, if not ask a doctor why you need 10-hours of sleep.

4. Dekisuki

Dekisuki Fapstronaut

To study ,
    i know my peak hours of productivity is in the morning so I try to wake up in the morning maybe yea 3 am is a bit too much , but even if I reduce It to 4 am ill still sleep past the alarm.

Dont ask me why I am not sleeping at 8 pm today , tommorow Sunday so kinda a break day :oops::oops:

5. hhh999

hhh999 Fapstronaut

I don't recommend waking up at 3am or 4am. Being disciplined doesn't mean waking up in the middle of the night. Being disciplined means setting only one alarm (in the morning, not at 3am), never hitting the snooze button, and getting out of bed immediately.

Dekisuki likes this.