10,000 steps

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Take it slow and easy don't over exerted yourself

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Well done bro. A challenge such as X number of steps and using a nifty device like that, is a great means of getting out of a slump. Continue with it; interested to read about your progress.

3. Jharpeskie

Jharpeskie Fapstronaut

Does that mean no beersies? I'm starting to see the results of my beer intake on me ole' belly. Thinking I need to do something daily about it...

4. You can drink booze if you want but not recommended. Gotta keep it simple, so only thing were cutting out is Soda.

5. I'll find the watch soon. My bad. I know where it is but I've been a bit busy

6. Ok, my watch is on charge. I'll post results tomorrow here, or I'll type it. Sorry it took a while.

Anyone keeping regular track?

7. So I have an update!

For the first time this month, I hit all 4 of my daily goals
    1. Hit over 10,000 steps
    2. drank 2 litres of water
    3. No Mcdonalds (haven't gone in 6 days)
    4. No Soda. (did drink soda 2 times last week)

What worked for me was going to bed early no late than 1030pm, turning off all electronics and waking up at a set time which 9am.

I felt great for once. Usually i'm all late night online and it throws me for a loop when I wake up in the morning. I'm going to continue to drink water everyday, I am pissing a lot but I figured if I go to bed early I will be able to hit 10,000 steps on the regular.

upload_2017-12-6_21-28-58.png

Jharpeskie likes this.
  8. Jharpeskie

Jharpeskie Fapstronaut

Nice bro, smashed it!

9. thanks man! I'm actually excited to keep this up! I feel so much better in general, I sleep better and I'm not constantly distracted by my phone either.

10. Have a weird problem, my watch tracks heart rate but not steps. Really annoying. I've tried to fix it but no luck yesterday. I've had it switched off and hoping it will work when back on

Maybe I'm mistaken and an iWatch doesn't track steps. I thought it did without having a phone in pocket