1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

110D Complete. Should I Challenge Myself with Ps?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SkyFallBack, Nov 6, 2017.

1. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

I have a thought.

If I want to recover better and faster, should I speed up the process by watching some light Ps to feel the trigger again and then immediately on the spot kill it by reconfirming myself I am in control and feel the urge? It's like looking at drugs and not taking them. It only makes you stronger, don't they?

2. Horrible idea. That's like a heroin addict saying "just gone shoot up a little so I can remind myself why I stopped."

That the Addict Brain talking. Don't listen. I did something similar at about the same time. 108 days on reboot, no PMO and I slipped. Don't do it!!!!

3. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

Thank you sir!

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Never a good idea. Don't go down that path, you wont relapse instantly but it will create urges which will delay the reboot. Have sex if you can, dont get horny by digital means.

5. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

That's true. I've wanted to be free of this. Thought that I should train myself with extra sauce. But you are right. Can't use drug to cure addicts right.

LordReshi7121999 likes this.
  6. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

there's no trick to speed un the process

7. Right on. It’s just plain old hard fucking work. No shortcuts.

SkyFallBack and Knighthawk like this.