122 on Nofap but 0 on Dating. Lol

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Sep 27, 2022.

1. I've been going on nofap for 122 days.
    Now, i think i have to step to next phase which is have a gf. This thread will be my main thread from now.
    I have some weird issues with my confidence. I could do a public speaking in front of many audiences and lecture them with a long speech. But, when there's a stranger girl around me, my mouth feels locked. At least, i could start a conversation with her but the topic is just monotonous and no progress after that. It's so difficult to me to make the topic flows like the water. I was willing to intrigue personal engagement within her, but I'm afraid that will "off side" and make her feels scared and have a thought that I'm a stalker.

I hope you guys have some lil tips about this. Cheers

silex_jedi likes this.
  2. Hustypeta

Hustypeta Fapstronaut

Try to meet women in a settings where you are comfortable. If you into combat sports than join local boxing gym, if you like to dance start salsa courses... whatever you prefer. By doing so, you will be much more relaxed while talking to girls and the whole process will be much more easier. It will also help you to find a girl with the same interests. So figure out your demographics, start doing what you like, and you will meet someone eventually.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  3. Very helpful bro, thanks

Hustypeta likes this.