1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

13 months NoFap/semen retention and how it changed My life forever!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Awesome! thanks for posting, I aspire to achieve my own victory

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2018
  2. innermostheart

innermostheart Fapstronaut

Congrats bro

In the mean time, im back at square 1

3. 5adn8m8

5adn8m8 Fapstronaut

congratulations for your magnificent success and thank you for writing such an inspirational journal. Goddamn it you're 16 and you are already mature and fantastic. I enjoyed and learned a lot. thank you buddy. and good luck!

4. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

In regards to acne, i'm curious. Can you give a timeline in months of how your acne cleared. For me, the first three months of nofap, it was pretty much the same, but after that started getting better but still breaking out somewhat. Now almost at month 5, and it is definitely improving!

Did your acne fully clear? You said it got a lot better. So your skin is almost clear now?? At what point was it noticeably better. I need the input of my fellow experienced teen fapstronauts. Thanks :)

5. No, because I'm a teenager, so of course I still have acne. It's just that I have much less acne than I did before NoFap.

The time I started noticing it was better was after a week into NoFap. That was also when I started to notice the benefits as well.

Also, I don't really care about having a timeline because I don't care about counting the days or anything like that.

So yes, I do get breakouts every now and then but no where near as bad as say, during my PMO days.