180 DAY CHALLENGE: EXTREME MODE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

Went away for the w/e, all good. 96th, 97th, 98th day.

2. Gurucito Rimpoche

Gurucito Rimpoche Fapstronaut

Checking. Day 1. The goal: Became a better version of myself, better than the last day

3. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

4. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

5. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

How far could you go? I’m at 103 days found a new challenge that I was interested in where you fit in?
    1. Nofap God { person above 1000 days }
    2. Nofap DemiGod { person above 500 days }
    3. Nofap Legend { person above 365 days }
    4. King of nofap { above 200 days }
    Foxislander
    5. Champion of nofap { above 100 days }
    6. Nofap Warrior { 50 + days }
    7. Nofap Peasant { 30 + Days }
    8. Nofap Struggler { 20 + days }
    9. Nofap Baby { 10 + days }
    10. DeadPerson { Below 10 days

6. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

14/180. :) Awwww, two weeks passed. Lupus on!

7. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

8. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Happy 104th! Getting ready to go for a nice long walk cardio is key I'll run here and there too psychologically I wish I could take my penis and put it in a box and send it to my future self then this thing would look at me every morning come on you know you want to but my mind is stronger now and mere to me it's just the way of exercising it not masturbating just letting the hard-on go away and if it comes on naturally letting it go away the way to work it

9. Gurucito Rimpoche

10. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

15/180. :) Lupus goes on.

11. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

12. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

13. Gurucito Rimpoche

14. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

15. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

16. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 106 of 275 Soldier on feeling really great going to do some heavy weight workout today and paint my garage and hang out with my awesome wife.

day 150/150 :emoji_v::emoji_v::emoji_v: this challenge was an opportunity to become the best of myself. There were difficult moments of depression and loneliness but i tried to break them when they appeared. I rediscovered socialization and I saw there is nothing wrong in me but simply i have little practice in social relations. I tried to pick up all the chances to be with the others but without losing my personality. I reordered my dreams and projects in my life. I restarted to work out and i took part at a running race with my best friend. Just my best friend...I improved my relation with her, now she is just a friend for me and I see her essential in my life but only as a friend. Nothing to say, nofap is fundamental to live a life, to enjoy life, to fulfill life. I was a zombie before starting nofap, no i a am a man with difficulties in life and i want to face them. next step? I extend the challenge to 200 days and i want to continue improving life and relations and maybe find a girlfriend
    170 days to go, I know that our lives will be dramatically altered permanently by the time the challenge is over what does The Challenge of life ever end you have inspired me to go the distance we both take the long road to go to fix ourselves not the short Road. Are paths are slightly different but the ending will be equally beautiful in the eyes of God. I feel like we're both running a relay race I'm doing it with my wife we're doing it together, and I will be praying for you and hope that you will be granted your wishes has to be in a relationship and be as blessed as I am to have a fantastic woman. She supports and sustains me and makes me better each and every day of my life.

Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. ...

That's a quote directly from the Bible living the life that we're living in the period of abstinence that we are doing is cleansing are very soul God bless everyone who reads this and apply and use our motivations to help you on your quest to rid yourself of this evil.

17. Gurucito Rimpoche

18. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

17/180. Lupus rides on. :)

19. I relapsed a few days ago. Been clean since. Today is day 4. Appreciating my virility more and more.

20. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

103rd day. Impossible to feel better. Cloudless skies and touching 30 celsius in London for the past few weeks. Even looks like England will win the World Cup. What a summer!...

Freeman82 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.