1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

200 days, the beat goes on.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Captain Caboodles, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Captain Caboodles

Captain Caboodles Fapstronaut

Welp I just hit 200 days today!! I’m really proud of myself and thankful for such a supportive group of people! Don’t get me wrong sometimes it’s tough. That just means it’s worth fighting for. Life is so much more vivid and passionate. It’s hard to explain. I am living my life TRUTHFULLY!

2. helpinghand4all

helpinghand4all Fapstronaut

Congratulations, crossing 200 days is very hard I'm still struggling the addiction tries to pull me back again and again I don't really feel good even after crossing flatline. I've developed new addictions that likely stop me from recovering. Hope you function to your Fullest and live happily.

thespo likes this.
  3. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

Congratulations man!

Can you tell us about withdrawals you had and how did you cope up with em?

thespo likes this.
  4. Captain Caboodles

Good question. Withd
    Thank you so much! Keep fighting the good fight man. This is is a great community. Be open and honest not just with yourself but with others as well! Look into exercising and breathing/meditation. That has really helped me. There are also great apps out there can can help you out to find new hobbies.

thespo likes this.
  5. Captain Caboodles

I can’t really say I’ve noticed major withdrawals. At least not yet. I’ve just been really focusing on making myself better and caring about the people around me. Putting yourself out in the open leaves you with nothing to hide.

thespo likes this.
  6. thespo

thespo Fapstronaut

What apps do you recommend? I didn’t realize how bad I was until I actually started nofap and I don’t know what to do with myself. I quit chewing, quit gambling and now quit fapping and I’m like ????

7. Captain Caboodles

That’s so awesome! Congrats man. It really depends on what you like doing, for me I’ve gotten into yoga and breathing/ meditation, so the two I use are headspace and yoga studio.

8. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Great man! Keep going!

Captain Caboodles likes this.