1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

31 days: first impression on NoFap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Frühlingstimme, Nov 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Frühlingstimme

Frühlingstimme Fapstronaut

I was in a flatline from day 0-15, and after day 20 things got really hard. I managed to delay the results, but when I reached my "success" of 30 days, I was already relapsing in my mind.

I am currently trying again to reach 30 days, currently at day 26, and I do not feel victorious. What I noticed from my first attempt of NoFap and what is motivating me to continue is this:

• I had a shit load of time on my hands. A lot.
    • Related to the previous, I sleep less. I think it's a feature.
    • My family noticed I was happy. They never said that I look happy. I have a gloomy face from as long as I can remember.
    • I felt more energetic and confident during day 15-22. Most of other days were crap and I cried a lot.
    NoFap came up with my expectations. I needed NoFap to focus on my career and study, and I indeed read a lot of books and studied every single day when I was on NoFap.

So, if what you want is to focus on yourself and self-improvement, I recommend. I'll do a full report when I reach 90 days.

Tesslynne, DBug, Alk346 and 6 others like this.
  2. Im on day 30 as well, I can say I flatlined till day 25, but I really had a strong motive to push all the desires and stay focus on counting those days. What Im lacking other than counting days is the real actions towards self improving, work had its way all over me, distracting me and exhausting me. I guess the 2nd month is the real challange, and if I passed it, I think I will have the motive to finish the line through the last month.

Tesslynne and Denzel889 like this.
  3. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

I have pretty much the same story. I felt so happy between 18-22 days

DBug and Alk346 like this.