1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

5th Day - I started my nofap challenge and started to immediate improvement

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by EthanT, Oct 15, 2020.

1. EthanT

EthanT Fapstronaut

Notable improvements after 5 days nofap

• Before this, it is difficult to speak to other people. I got dry mouth/throat issue. If I work 9-5, at around 2pm, my throat will start to dry, and it is difficult to speak. Now, that issue seems gone.
    • I am an anti social. I don't talk to people. Yesterday, got a plumber came to my house, and I was able to talk to him, looking him straight in the eyes and ask my questions to him. Some part of my brain started to work, I guess. The questions are keep coming in my brain to throw at him.
    • I have a weird problem, when I masturbate, an hair will grow on top of my nose, now after 5 days, the are no hair grown on top of my nose. So, this is confirmed. Some weird thing happening on my nose when I masturbate.
    • Today is my 5th day, I feel the urge to wake up in the morning and masturbate. But I create my account on Nofap instead to get help. I will start my journey today and report back any changes or problem i encountered due to withdrawals.

* Note: this is not my first attempt of nofap. This could be a 1001 times, although I just created nofap account. I have been a silent reader of nofap for the last 5 years.

MexFighter likes this.
  2. MexFighter

MexFighter Fapstronaut

Be strong!
    We're fighting this battle together!

EthanT likes this.
  3. EthanT

EthanT Fapstronaut

Thank you MexFighter! :)

4. EthanT

EthanT Fapstronaut

Day 8 -

1) I never remember my dream. But I started to remember my dream.
    2) I am started to attracted to my wife although she is not wearing sexy clothing, or make up her face
    3) I was a listener before this in any conversation. But for first time, I keep talking to my friend. Words keeps coming to my mind, effortless.

Hopeismain likes this.
  5. EthanT

EthanT Fapstronaut

Day 9 -

I am onto a girl at office. I knew she likes me. I was ignoring her because I am married & at same time, I couldn’t look at her and say a word. Because of me ignoring her, she already found a ugly man to become a life partner. I know this is rude. But I feel she deserve a good looking man for her beauty.

Yesterday, she came in to office. I planned for the first time to approach her. I filled up water bottle and turn around and walk directly to her. She looked at me, and keep staring. That look was so beautiful. Then, for the first time after 2 years ignoring her, I raised my hand to say Hi. Then, she also raised her hand. That was just a like 3 seconds. Then, I looked at other place and walked directly to the washroom.

Today, she was buying something a restaurant. I quickly wanted to go washroom to adjust my hair. But I think she will leave the restaurant & I might missed her. So, I immediately got to the restaurant, acting like wanna buy something. And I said “Hi, Good Morning”. And she replied “Good Morning”. And I asked her “How are you?”. She was like not ready for the question like that from me. And she goes “Im good..(unstable). And she asked “How are you?”. Then, we chit chat for a while. Say Bye and left the place.

For the first time, I felt so confident to talk with her after 2 years. I wasted a lot of time here. OMG!

6. EthanT

EthanT Fapstronaut

Before this, if I saw any girl that I love in office, I quickly feel the urge to masturbate. But for the last 2 days, I dont feel the urge to masturbate.

When I first started NOFAP, I quickly checked what food can stimulate urge to have sex. One of them are chocolate which I consumed a lot. So for the last 8 days, I never consume any chocolate. It was really hard, but I stopped purchasing.

So, all this while this is the food that made me nuts with masturbation.

Damn you chocolate!

Hopeismain likes this.