1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

7 Weeks Complete

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Hope84, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Hope84

Hope84 Fapstronaut

Yes, I like to celebrate a little early by a few hours, but i'm so preoccupied today that I know I wont be on until later tonight or tomorrow morning.

49 Days Complete - This was my previous best. Not bad, but I knew I could do better.
    I now push myself to complete a 60 day challenge. No PMO!

This community has been a great structure for me, and having an online journal has helped keep me focused and accountable to myself and the people who read it.

I've had my temptations alone the way, but the temptations are few and far between. I know what my triggers are, and I work hard to keep my thoughts clean, and focus on my new goals in life.

I don't want to say I wont fail, BUT I know without a doubt that my life is 100X better without PMO. Mentally, Physically, and spiritually.

I take one day at a time, and set small goals for myself. - this is my secret to success.

2. master90days

master90days Fapstronaut

Good for you! Keep going.

3. livinglavidanofap

livinglavidanofap Fapstronaut

wow nice, how are your SuperPowers at day 50+?

4. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

good work, i bet you feel better about yourself you know why? because now you are a better version of yourself!, keep going im looking forward to hear about your success

5. thedaring9

thedaring9 Fapstronaut

6. scottfree

scottfree Fapstronaut

Nice post Hope84. The positive approach and thinking --- coupled with knowing your triggers --- will keep you moving in the right direction. All the best to you. SF

7. Hope84

Hope84 Fapstronaut

thanks guys, I do feel a positive shift in my life and I'm grateful for all the encouragement this community provides. i will continue to ride this momentum and keep my energy up to give it strength.