1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90+ days free. I can see colours again.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Tank89, Mar 23, 2017.

1. fapnaut95

fapnaut95 Fapstronaut

Inspiring story! I hope you continue your fight with sucess .
    Myself I've tried and failed so many times , and this day for example (day 1 after PM) I have this huge party in my college that everyone goes, but I'm really ashamed and socially awkward to go, since I'll meet alot of people that I know.
    I create a mask for these first days to procect myself from my vulnerability, and I won't go because I'm afraid of my reactions and social behaviour , that I know will be unadequate for certainty.
    What is your thoughts, should I go anyway, or should I wait , and attend next parties after a few days without PM?

PotentLife likes this.
  2. Looks like you not only quit PMO but you also progressed, developed and matured nearly impossibly in such a short time.
    You spoke so much wise words on taking masks off ... I feel you but still working on my masks. And I know how hard is to left mask and show true self. You are the lucky one that found the right girl which helps you on your path. I'm proud of you. You uplifted me much as I'm now flatlining.
    Good luck !

fapnaut95 likes this.