A gentleman's guide to karezza sex

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by becomingreat, Dec 31, 2022.

1. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

Here I will quote few parts of the mentioned in title, the benefits. I got questions in the end

"men who refrain from orgasm (either solo or in a relationship) report great benefits in all aspects of their lives: confidence, vitality, focus, drive, success, attraction, creativity, peace of mind, relationships, and more."

Sex is a super-activity that strengthens and heals from every angle. But capitalizing on these benefits depends on utilizing sex properly. Sexual impulses run amok have the power to destroy. When we treat sex with the respect and honor it deserves, it can make us nearly invincible.

Much of the initial benefit is mental: a sense of hope, a sense of direction, a magnetic certainty you are on a fruitful path. After ten days or so we start to look better, sound better, focus better. A sense of peace and calm gradually permeates. After twenty days, many men describe a feeling of “I can handle anything” beginning to saturate their awareness.

---------------------------
    Now my questions
    Do these benefits really kick in karezza? Or are these claims over-exaggeration?

Also celibates claim almost the same benefits to it. You see many books and articles written on amazing benefits of celibacy.

So its celibacy/karezza duality and id like to know which has has more truth to it and which is more benefitial

Tnx

Last edited: Jan 1, 2023
    goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  2. Longtime27

Longtime27 Fapstronaut

From reading the book 'Cupids Poison Arrow', it talks about the orgasm cycle (orgasm, leading to wanting and chasing more orgasm, leading to coolidge effect and other potential negative outcomes). The book makes many arguments for and against Karezza - it certainly sounds like something worth trying if with the right partner / at the right time in your life. Karezza focuses on the intimacy, sensuality and bonding elements of sex, rather than the 'means to an end, get a high out of it' approach that most of us live our lives doing (apart from those times where the purpose is to procreate).

I don't imagine many young males wanting the karezza route, but perhaps as time ticks on one can develop a level of maturity to try it as a route. Anyway i'd recommend that book for further reading.

becomingreat likes this.
  3. I have that book. I find the benefits of Karezza are beyond words. I also believe the benefit of a time without any sex of great benefit. In both cases you are retaining and not ejaculating which is probably where the benefits come into play.

becomingreat likes this.
  4. Karad

Karad Fapstronaut

I don't have any knowledge of karezza as such, but I've been refraining from ejaculation in about 20-day stretches in the context of an active monogamous sex life for over six months. Not sure how I'd have coped as a younger man (55 now) but it's been a big boost to me at this age. I'm sure there's an energy exchange going on between us too, which adds to the benefits of semen retention in confidence, concentration etc., that the hardcore celibates report. When I do orgasm (I like to time it to just before her period when the danger of conception is low) it feels like a sacred act of support. Like I'm giving her a return gift for the lighter energy I've been getting from her orgasms through the month. I may just be making sh** up but it's working for us. I started with semen retention to address a little ED I found coming on, and as part of sorting myself out as a high functioning PMO addict. Both those issues are gone, hopefully for good. I think the ED was a mix of too much handwork reducing sensitivity and the impact of P on my sexual imagination - I was starting to find it hard to stay hard without imagining all manner sexual excess while making love. All that's gone now and I'm fully focused on my woman, which feels great and adds even more to my sense of self-esteem.