1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A honest 30 day report

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SyrusDrake, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Well done on 30 days, Syrus, and thank you for your honesty.

And plus several million points for using the word "bobbins".

Ta.

2. Olaz

Olaz Guest

HAHAHAHA!!! That's so funny. I've read so many of those. Most of these guys just stepped out of their mothers basement (masturbating and video games) for the first time since middle school.

Forge.

SyrusDrake likes this.
  3. SyrusDrake

SyrusDrake Fapstronaut

Thanks!
    Tbh, I just heard "bobbins" in one of Ashens' Youtube videos and decided to nick it for personal use ^^

Getter Better likes this.
  4. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

When I smile at a guy on the train, sometime he looks terrified though LOL!
    Although a cute guys and I ended up exchanging flirty smiles the other day.

5. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

I think I must do the creepy look. It's not 15 minutes though LOL More like 30 seconds or less.
    Sometimes I catch guys staring at me though and they look away, embarrassed!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2016
  6. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

At the moment, (I think I am day 10) I am in awe of anyone who has even done 30 days. This is so fantastic and inspiring,well done.
    I love what you said about the music, too!

7. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

I also think that feeling less lethargic and less inferior to others than you did a month ago is definitely a big, positive change.

8. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

I have done 90 about a year ago, but am really struggling to get back upto 30 days. I think I am going to do it on this current streak though. When I got to 90 days, I posted on here everyday. Then I got lazy.

9. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

The ability to look in the mirror and like what you see looking back is not to be underestimated, and I achieved this.

10. SyrusDrake

SyrusDrake Fapstronaut

When I started out, I thought I couldn't even do 5 days, now I'm almost at 50. If I can do it, you can too.

Haven't managed that yet...

Tesslynne likes this.