A little big problem. Help (Health)

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Neva, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Neva

Neva Fapstronaut

Edit: I'm after visit to urologist, It is probably veneric infection so I have abother NoFap motivation

Last edited: Sep 10, 2023
  2. What do you think a doctor is going to do for you if it is an infection? Give you antibiotics? Eat raw garlic and it’s 100x more powerful at killing bacteria than any pill. Learn to eat healthy and live healthy and it will go away. Eat your fruits and veg, more than any other food. Don’t waste your time going to a doctor and ejaculating for no reason.

Neva likes this.
  3. JoeBimbo

JoeBimbo Fapstronaut

Consult the good doctor and listen to what he has to say. Include him a bit in your NoFap journey, as it will be easier for him to make a correct assessment.

Testicle inflammation is probably not the result of you not O'ing, so keep hanging on. And if the doctor is certain that your abstinence is the cause of the inflammation, tread with care about what you will do next. If the doctor says your body needs to release semen, consider doing it only because of your health. Don't do P and don't buy into the chaser effect. You need to be very certain though that there is no other way to deal with it.

Egosyntonic Genesis and Neva like this.
  4. hhh999

hhh999 Fapstronaut

My God! That's by far the worst medical advice I've ever heard in my life!

5. hhh999

hhh999 Fapstronaut

Dude - you absolutely should go to the doctor, and do everything the doctor tells you. Yes, doctors (like people of any other profession) are capable of making mistakes on rare occasions, but, probabilistically, that's your best bet. Also, make sure to tell the doctor about your NoFap journey.

The main purpose of the 90-day streak is to demonstrate to yourself that you have the willpower necessary to control yourself sexually. The main real benefit of doing 90 days of no PMO (apart from helping resensitize you sexually) is that it gives your self-esteem a boost because you successfully did something healthy and difficult. If you need to O for medical reasons (because your doctor told you) then this doesn't apply. It's not a failure of your willpower, it's literally necessary for your health. Don't wait for the 90 days to be up before going to a doctor, and don't reset your streak if your doctor tells you to O.

6. Ascended Ninja

Ascended Ninja Fapstronaut

Thats bad life advice. A while back doctors recommended wearing N-95 masks while eating and injecting yourself with experimental jabs from a world class shady practices company that made like $40 billion within 1-2 years. Now they are all coming out with evidence of lies and propaganda that was pushed out in recent years haha

Don't worship doctor, work with him for yourself.

Most doctors DO NOT - AND I REPEAT THEY DO NOT keep documenting themselves with new studies that come out once they finish school. Their school curriculum is mostly based on older studies compared to when they attended school, then they never keep up with the new literature in the field. They just stick to a sedentary lifestyle based on the knowledge they learned in their medical university degree 30 years ago.

7. hhh999

hhh999 Fapstronaut

Maybe you should read a little less Facebook, ok?

8. Ascended Ninja

Ascended Ninja Fapstronaut

you should grandpa. Im talking news and facts.