1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A new day, a new leaf

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Momakyet, Mar 7, 2022.

1. Momakyet

Momakyet Fapstronaut

Hello there,
    (I am new to this forum and community, so I'm sorry if say anything that triggers people or use the wrong lingo.)
    I have decided to join this community to help motivate myself to improve my sexual health. I first found out about the Nofap community from when I started my journey of self improvement about 3-4 months ago and during those initial months I abstained from M, but lately for the past month or so I've fallen back into the habit of M (not as frequent as I used to, about every 4 or 5 days). So I feel like joining this community will be a real motivator to achieve another strong streak again as it makes me feel like I have a responsibility to stay strong for the community.

My hobbies: Calisthenics
    Art
    Meditation
    Studying

Things I want to quit : Doing M
    Videogames
    Eating sweets and unhealthy junk
    Waisting time watching youtube/reddit/discord/twitter

Anyways, I hope this gives a rough outline on why I'm starting this journey. I hope to update you guys in the future in other threads.

-Momakyet ;)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
  2. ZanFabio

ZanFabio Fapstronaut

Best wishes, you can do this! :) I am also big into calisthenics, they help the urges to go down for sure.

Momakyet likes this.
  3. Momakyet

Momakyet Fapstronaut

You have my respect, good luck to you too!